Wednesday 13 May 2009

Vote for Adam!!


This is a little bit weird for me, but I'm kinda related to this kid on American Idol. He's in the top 3 now and I'm hoping those of you in the States could vote for him, for me!

Of course, I haven't got a clue what all the buzz about him over yonder Atlantic, and maybe he doesn't even need my vote (by proxy) but I'd hate to have a whole new Al Gore situation on my hands all over again. I didn't vote in that election as I was in Thailand at the time, and I'm pretty sure I'll be burning in hell for it. So, c'mon, help a sinner out. Vote for Adam. (for me)

1 comment:

Fifo said...

How exciting! I've got quite into American Idol this season, but from the UK side of the Atlantic, so sadly I can't help out on the voting front. For what it's worth, he's extremely talented and also comes across as a thoroughly lovely person. He'd be a really deserving winner.