Monday 10 March 2008

A is for Ambivalence


I'm never going to be famous. My name will never be writ large on the roster of Those Who Do Things. I don't do anything. Not one single thing. I used to bite my nails, but I don't even do that anymore. Dorothy Parker, Here Lies (1939), "The Little Hours"

I'm feeling a little bit disappointed in myself for my complete lack of follow through. I have about a million and one unfinished projects and nary a plan nor inclination to finish any of them. I'm in a bit of a lull, truth be told. Spring is flirting with me, giving me hope that tomorrow will find me more accomplished.

((A note about project 52.... I've been having some trouble uploading new photos from my camera to either of our pc's. I think it's a problem with my USB cable and my camera's a bit old school with one of those massive memory cards that doesn't fit into modern laptop card readers. Sigh... I've been taking the photos as promised and according to schedule, just bear with me to figure out a new way to upload them!!))

xx Bee

No comments: