Saturday 12 September 2009

It's that time of year again.

The nights are getting longer. And colder. I'm pulling out the scarves and cardigans and layering. The skies are crisp blue and there's just the beginnings of a nip in the air. That can only mean one thing. It must be knitting season!

A couple nights ago, I started knitting Cedar a doggy sweater with the Noro Kureyon odds and ends in my stash and some general guidance the Cowl and Howl pattern from the original Stitch n Bitch book and inspiration by this strapping young lad who I found while browsing Ravelry. Watch this space for progress pics!(Photo GFTC flickr)

Although now I'm feeling a bit selfish (and a bit chilly!), I want some new knits for me!
Here are the next project contenders. I need you (yes, you!) to help me decide where to start!(Photo: Knitty)

The Riverbanks hoodie from Knitty Fall 2009.
(Photo: Ravelry Christine73)

These fair isle fingerless mittens from Interweave Knits.

(Photo: knitty!)

Quant Headband -- Knitty, Winter 2007. (The force is strong in this one.)

Photo: Ravelry Kathy Noth

The #13 Tasseled Earflap Hat by Kathy Noth and published in Knit Simple, Fall 2007

So... what do you think? What's the next project gotta be?

Psst! Are you on Ravelry too? Isn't it divine? Look me up, I'm thequeenbean!

No comments: