Thursday 16 June 2011

Woah. It's been a long time

I clicked on my blog link from my Ravelry account this evening and blogger told me that my blog was up for grabs! I decided I ought to update even though I haven't in over a year! OVER A YEAR! Nutso.
Things are good. Busy. What a year! I was laid off work late last spring, spent a week in the hospital with an infected cat bite, got a new job in Hampshire, commuted to Hampshire from Warwickshire for six months and we've been in our new place down here now since January. Since then we've had good friends visit from the Left Coast and I spent two weeks on safari in South Africa!

Meanwhile, I've been crafting. I've been in the garden. I'm in love. Details will follow, I promise.

2 comments:

elizabeth Gayle said...

Hi there, I'm a new member and have just been looking through the site. I enjoyed reading your blog. Very witty!! Hope you carry on the good work. Ps did you knit a new hat?!!

the queen bee said...

I'm glad you found me! Thanks for the encouragement. I definitely need it!