Monday 19 November 2007

Busted!

So the Bisbee-beast got the best of this ball of yarn (or did it get the best of him?) We were laughing so hard that by the time he'd had his fun, it took us a full 15 biting and scratching minutes to untangle the poor fool from all the furniture he'd wrapped himself around!

I noticed he's got a bit of a limp today, but that may just be the bitter cold that's blown in. I think he'd tell you it was worth it, he'd been stalking that ball of wool for the past couple weeks as I'm slowly but surely making progress on the Pippa bag. Let's say I'm 85% finished with the knitting, but have tons of felting and sewing left to do. Damn, I'm slow these days. It used to be that I'd get so obsessed with a knitting project I wouldn't leave the house till it was finished, feverishly staying up all night just get those last few rows completed. I can't even sit through a movie anymore. Restless, restless.

(sorry about the photo quality, it was my mobile phone that snapped these!)

No comments: