Sunday 25 November 2007

The Five Really Good Things About Sunday

In Pictures:1) Sharing a breakfast of champions with the man I love and (yesterday's) Guardian. The supplement this weekend was the guide to baking, how auspicious was that?! By the way, the secret ingredient of the breakfast of champions: maple syrup and tabasco, baby. Mmmm.....

2) Going on this walk....

and meeting this kid with his Harris hawk, Thor. Apparently, Thor had his first taste of freedom today - his first flight!3) Discovering where Brussels Sprouts come from.

4) Making these cookies. Oatmeal scotchies...the toll house recipe of course, smuggled in from America and my all-time favorite cookie.
5) This souvenir from my in-laws' recent holiday in Egypt. Those belly dance lessons will be coming in handy afterall.

6) (I said 5 didn't I?) Making a start on my Christmas cards....6 1/2) That in England you get to say Happy Christmas instead.

No comments: